Launched in 2018, the Start-up Contest propels French and international start-ups that are revolutionizing their sector with innovative solutions integrating additive manufacturing.
For the 1st edition of the competition, more than 20 start-ups submitted their applications and the jury of experts awarded FEEL OBJECT for its innovative project.
“Feel Object has distinguished itself with a social project, offering a new alternative to the visually impaired!”
“It’s a meaningful project which will change the lives of thousands of people.”
The members of the 2018 Jury:
- Gary RAVINOVITZ, AM/3D Printing Lab Manager REEBOK
- Julien GUILLEN, Leader Additive Manufacturing BTWIN DECATHLON
- Thierry THOMAS, Vice President Additive Manufacturing SAFRAN
- Philippe FERAUD, Scientific and Technical Expert SNCF
- Muriel de VERICOURT, Editor in Chief INDUSTRIE & TECHNOLOGIES
- Alexandre MARTEL, Co-Founder 3D NATIVES
- Emilie GARCIA, Innovative Industries Manager BPI France
How can I participate in the 2019 edition?
The application file will be online at the beginning of 2019.
Participation file to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 12, 2019
Attend the Awards Ceremony on Wednesday, June 05, 2019 to be held on the show premises