For the 2nd time, the Start-up Contest propels French and international start-ups that are revolutionizing their sector with innovative solutions integrating additive manufacturing.
In 2018 more than 20 start-ups submitted their applications and the jury of experts awarded FEEL OBJECT for its innovative project.
“Feel Object has distinguished itself with a social project, offering a new alternative to the visually impaired!”
“It’s a meaningful project which will change the lives of thousands of people.”
How can I participate in the 2019 edition?
Attend the Awards Ceremony on Wednesday, June 05, 2019 to be held on the show premises
Win a booth for the 2020 edition of the 3D Print Congress & Exhibition
Expand your business thanks to a specific newsletter send to 40 000 targeted contacts after the show
Benefit from a wide media coverage
Boost your visibility thanks to a highly-publicized award
The members of the 2018 Jury:
- Alexandre MARTEL, Co-Founder 3Dnatives
- Julien GUILLEN, Leader Additive Manufacturing BTWIN DECATHLON
- Philippe FERAUD, Scientific and Technical Expert SNCF
- Muriel de VERICOURT, Editor in Chief INDUSTRIE & TECHNOLOGIES
- Ramzi TEBOURSKI, Supplier quality assurance VOLVO
- Emilie GARCIA, Innovative Industries Manager BPI France