Start-up Contest – Hall of fame
START UP CONTEST – 2019
In a friendly atmosphere, the start-ups competing for the most Innovative project integrating 3D Printing. The Jury members rewarded LATTICE MEDICAL for developing a “Matisse” bioprosthesis allowing natural, personalized breast reconstruction in a single surgery.
The Jury rewarded a “Coup de Cœur Prize” to the Start-up MESSAGE IN A BUBBLE, which brings the solid soap up to date, making it customisable and unique.
The members of the Jury:
- Alexandre MARTEL, Co-founder 3Dnatives
- Philippe FERAUD, SNCF Technical and Scientific Expert
- Emilie GARCIA, Director of Industrial Sectors BPI
- Ramzi TEBOURSKI, VOLVO supplier quality assurance
- Julien GUILLEN, Head of Manufacturing Additive DECATHLON
START UP CONTEST – 2018
For the first time, the show launched a new competition that highlighted some fifteen French and international startups. After deliberation, FEEL OBJECT unanimously wins the 1st edition of the Startup Contest. 3D PRINT is proud to introduce a startup that aims to make the lives of visually impaired people better.
The members of the Jury;
- Alexandre MARTEL, Co-Founder 3Dnatives
- Gary RAVINOVITZ, AM/3D Printing Lab Manager REEBOK
- Julien GUILLEN, Leader Additive Manufacturing BTWIN DECATHLON
- Thierry THOMAS, Vice President Manufacturing SAFRAN Additive Manufacturing
- Philippe FERAUD, SNCF Scientific and Technical Expert
- Muriel de VERICOURT, Editor-in-Chief INDUSTRY & TECHNOLOGIES
- Emilie GARCIA, Head of Industry Innovation BPI FRANCE