3D PRINT Paris: the new additive manufacturing trade show
3D PRINT Congress & Exhibition continues its momentum and launches an event in Paris on October 20 and 21, 2021 at the Palais des Congrès de Paris, to be as close as possible to the many decision-makers centers and experts in additive manufacturing.
150 exhibitors | 45 conferences and workshops | 80 speakers | 1 Start-Up Award
Why the organizer launches a 3D PRINT trade show in Paris in 2021?
- Because the trend is towards proximity and reduced travel
- Because many decision-making centers and experts in additive manufacturing are located in Paris : the objective is to meet new players and new industries
- Because it is the perfect timing: during the health crisis many companies rethink their process and organization. The additive manufacturing technology has desmonstrated its benefits.
A new tarde show with the same DNA:
The 3D PRINT Paris exhibition will highlight all materials and technologies for all industries through :
- many running machines and materials on the stand
- a conference and workshop program with free access
- the digital platform 3D PRINT ONLINE
consulting | design service | gases | materials | equipment | pre-processing | additive manufacturing machines | equipment and peripherals | post-processing solutions | training | production service | 3D scanning, control, metrology | HSE | hybrid solutions | machining | finishing | clusters
energy | plant engineering/maintenance | molds | automotive, aeronautics, aerospace, railway | household appliances | packaging | nautical | dental, medical | automation | construction, architecture | mechanical engineering…
To get more information to exhibit, we invite you to contact the Sales Manager: